1. Combine all ingredients into food processor and process until you get a thick batter (it will be thicker than pancake batter and will not be as smooth – some lumps are okay)
2. Set pan on low heat and coat with butter or coconut oil
3. Drop a couple of spoonfuls of batter onto the pan and spread thin using the edge of a spatula to create 3 inch rounds
4. Heat for about 2 minutes on each side until lightly browned
5. Serve immediately with toppings such as berries, natural nut butters, shredded coconut, healthy jams, cocoa, cinnamon – use your imagination!