1. Soak the cashews in water for at least 2 hours, or overnight.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, then side aside.
3. Drain the cashews and place in a blender or food process with the honey and salt.
4. Process until smooth, sweetening to taste.
5. Roll the filling into small balls and place on the prepared pan.
6. Freeze for 30 minutes.
7. Meanwhile, melt the chocolate for the coating, and allow the chocolate to cool to room temperature.
8. Dip the cheesecake balls in the melted chocolate and return to the pan.
9. Sprinkle with sea salt, if desired, and chill until serving.
10. Store in the refrigerator.